11.09.2010

Who's That Girl?

     ...I've often asked myself this question.
    Yesterday morning I got up and went for a great run in Newport Beach before work. I was like, "Go me! Way to jump out of bed and make it happen!" Today, I'm meeting my friend at the gym for a turbo-kick class after work. I'm feeling dedicated. So... what happens to that dedication on days that I get home from work and all I want to do is slip into my jammies and watch the last three Oprahs recorded on my DVR?? Certainly being tired is a factor, but I'm tired today and I'm going straight at 5 PM. I wouldn't even consider skipping it. Who's that girl that doesn't think twice about it and makes breaking a sweat a priority?
   Well, I feel now like I can answer that question for myself. At least partially. I think that "girl" makes running or working out a priority when she can look forward to meeting her sister or friend and doing it together. Jessica and I have been out on just a few runs together, but I've thoroughly enjoyed that time with her and it's most DEFINITELY motivation to keep this going and find the energy to get out there. I'll keep you posted ;)
Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

1 comment: