11.04.2010

is it just me or...

i find that i often have a hard time finding the motivation to get out and run. some days, i'm totally pumped. other days, i'd so much rather stay in and find nothing to do. i'm wondering if you ever feel this way and what you do to rally.

in other news, we have exciting news to share with you all. something we've signed up to do. there's a clear goal in sight, which is great in motivating me to run. but what will happen once that goal has been accomplished and passed? stay tuned...

xo, jessica


photo from breakfast at tiffany's via here.

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I had trouble starting, I would just remember how amazing that euphoric rush would feel a few minutes into my run when the endorphins start pumping. Ten minutes in, I would feel like I could take on the world.

    I wish I could follow with you! Sadly, my running days are over due to back injuries. There's nothing like it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the advice, AR. you're right - so far it does motivate me to think about how good i'll feel afterwards. and thank you for reading! xo, jessica

    ReplyDelete