1.06.2011

New Year! New Shoes! New Challenges!

      I started the New Year with an annoying cold and I'm still not sure that I'll be feeling well enough to join Tyler and the ladies for this Saturday's 12k. Either way, I've got to get back in the game steady and strong once I'm feeling well again. I'm hoping that will happen soon because I'm excited to share that I just joined Map My Run's 30 in 30 Challenge. Check it out! Plus, I got new shoes and some sexy gaiters from Dirty Girls (thank you Culleen!) for Christmas. The shoes have been awesome at the gym so far, but it's time to get them good and muddy! They are the Nike Livestrong Lunarglide +2, seen below (waaaay down below)...
I'll report back later to let you know how it's going. Also, visit back soon as I cover my sports bra shopping experience properly titled, Say No to Jiggle in Jogging!
Happy New Year, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment